Sunday, April 1, 2012

Review of Revlon Crazy Shine Buffer

Revlon Crazy Shine Buffer review

I am 29 years old and have always had the horrible habit of biting my nails. About 4 monthes ago, I stopped biting my nails out of the blue after biting them my entire life. I had no plan to stop, but I did. Now, I have a crazy affinity for taking good care of them.
 I just bought a Revlon Crazy Shine buffer( on clearance for .99 i might add - Regularly priced $7.97), and WOW!
       One side is a green, mildly abrasive file. The other is shiny and rubbery looking. The directions say to use the green side first to file off uneveness, then use the shiny side to buff them.
Revlon also says their "Revolutionary nail buffer creates 400% more shine than bare nails. Buff nails to a topcoat shine in a matter of seconds…results that last for 3 days." I must say I very seldom ever agree with a compay's review of their own product. However, this is an amazing product! My nails were super shiny. It looked like I had just gotten a manicure.
There is NOTHING on my nails in this pic! I just used the buffer.
In the Glam Lab we use a Scientific Method to figure out how many stars our tested products receive.
Product: 5 stars
Price: 3.5 stars
Would tell friends to buy: 5 stars
I love this product!
Stefanie a.k.a. The Glam Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment