Saturday, April 14, 2012

Review of Evolv Body Scrub

Evolv Body Scrub




Recently, I was asked to try out and review 4 different body scrubs for Self Magazine. You can check out the winner's in Self's May issue out this month. First off, let me say that it is AwEsOMe to get a UPS package loaded with FULL size body scrubs completely unexpected. (Yay Me!!)

This Body Scrub is like nothing I've ever tried before. It was not harsh or very abrasive. I'm the kind of girl who wants to take the first layer of my epidermis off with a scrub, so at first I was very critical. However, I decided to start tanning before the summer gets here (because I am the epitome of pasty white chick). This scrub is PERFECT for tanners.  It is flawlessly-formulated and tea-tree-oil-fortified. It smooths your skin, cools your body, and EXTENDS the life of your tan!! 
My skin feels silky smooth after using Evolv. It has a great smell and feels very luxurious.  It retails for $24.99 for a oz size.
So...here is the Scientific Method to rating:
Product: 4.5 stars out of 5
Price: 3.5 stars out of 5
Recommend to friends: 4 out of 5 Stars


I really enjoyed using this product.

Stefanie a.k.a The Glam Scientist!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment